Cyber sex gone wrong! Cyber sex gone wrong!

This is hilarious! Great story, even has a lesson in the end. Can't say that I've had any freaky messages worth talking about, but this gives me some ideas for the future.

Opinion is FACT Opinion is FACT

This is kinda how I sound when I'm drunk. 5 stars! ^-^

True Friendship True Friendship

This made me tear up, so it gets 5 stars. Very well done!

UNICORNS UNICORNS

Oh my! This is so cute I threw up a little in my mouth.

Lolcats Reloaded: Ep. 2 Lolcats Reloaded: Ep. 2

Wow!

This looks amazing! Came across this on the Portal, I'm going to look at your other work after I finish this review. Great job! You have a real talent, I hope you continue to use it!

jiggitysmith responds:

Your kind words warm my heart. Thank you!

Awwwwww Awwwwww

o_O

Oh no! Not the cute little bunny!!

Salad Fingers - Rebirth Salad Fingers - Rebirth

Great!

I didn't know it was possible to make the original any creepier! And here you've managed to do so! Good work! I would like to think David Firth wouldn't be too mad about this...

May I introduce myself? May I introduce myself?

Loops?

I can enjoy your sense of humor, but does it have to loop? Also, I'm not sure if I understand the point or why it's called "May I introduce myself" when this is sort of about...getting into making games? I dunno, I'm not one to criticize since I don't know how to make games, but I feel like this needs more of a point. Or something.

High 5 Halloween High 5 Halloween

AWESOME!

I think I could watch that bunny running through light and dark all day. :-P Very cool, great work!

coughing-dog responds:

thanks :)

Cristo's Halloween Cristo's Halloween

Good work!

I can tell you worked hard on this, it's nicely done! I would've liked to have seen a little more, more wacky adventures, but I understand that animation isn't easy. Maybe another one next Halloween?? ^-^