Avant-Garde Avant-Garde

Very nice game! Creative, well thought out.

Pinkie Pie Soundboard Pinkie Pie Soundboard

Awesome!! I think I could play this all day!

Pony Platform Game Pony Platform Game

awesome game!

I love the idea and it's fun to fly around with a custom colored pony, but I've refreshed the game several times and still can't find the last gem. I've looked everywhere, so I'm not sure if it's a glitch or I'm just that blind.

Feed Starvy the monster Feed Starvy the monster

Hmmm...

I like the concept, but as a previous reviewer said, it's not terribly challenging. The animation is cute and I laughed every time the monster said "oh no!". You just might want to tweak the game a bit to make it a little more difficult. Maybe start with easy levels and then move on to harder ones so people who are bad at these sort of games can at least have a chance.

Hot Pepper Puzzle Hot Pepper Puzzle

Combos

It's a decent enough game, but I don't really like how you can only get rows of 3. A game like this is more challenging when you can try to get more in a row. I'd recommend you fix that, otherwise it's a nicely done game!

Pirates of the Undead Sea Pirates of the Undead Sea

Awesome!

Very cool game! The artwork is lovely, the storyline is interesting, and it was challenging enough to keep me occupied for awhile without being frustrating in any way! 10 out of 10 for sure!!